CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF Wheelchair Battery set
- Use of proprietary nano materials give 20% longer cycle life.
- VOLTAGE Matched batteries for longer life.
- SOLID THICK posts provide better heat transfer during charge and discharge and provide long post life.
- COVER DESIGNED for SAFETY - Hidden below the top cover which protects the terminals from accidental shorting.
- In stock and will be shipped with in one business day.
- Comes with 18 Months warranty when operated under normal conditon.
- CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set includes two VOLTAGE MATCHED 12V 55Ah SLA batteries with AGM technology with Z1 terminals.
- CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set Supplied by Sigma Batteries are SG12550Z1 batteries from Sigma Power Systems.
- CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set comes with factory fresh new batteries.
- Batteries in CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set are voltage matched for longer life
- Spent CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- CSB EVX12520 Group 22NF battery set is heavy and expensive to ship. Please make sure you check the dimension terminal locations before you order.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||55Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||9.02 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||5.43 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||14 A||Height:||9.13 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||39 lbs|
|Case Qty||1||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG12550Z1||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|