12V 12Ah rechargeable SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) battery with T2 terminals
- 12V 12Ah battery is a rechargeable SLA battery with AGM technology with FP terminals.
- 12V 12Ah batter Supplied by Sigma Batteries are with model no SG12120T2 from Sigma Power Systems.
- 12V 12Ah battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Spent 12V 12Ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of 12V 12Ah battery click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12V 12Ah battery click the Safety instructions below.
- 12V 12Ah battery can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- 12V 12Ah battery is heavy and expensive to ship.
|Capacity (20 hr rate):
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)
|Maximum Charge Current
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG12120T2
|Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery
|Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries
|General tips for longer life
|SLA Battery Charger Selection
|Battery Handling Procedure