12V 18Ah rechargeable SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) battery with FP terminals
- 12V 18Ah battery is a rechargeable SLA battery with AGM technology with FP terminals.
- 12V 18Ah batter Supplied by Sigma Batteries are with model no SG12180FP from Sigma Power Systems.
- 12V 18Ah battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Spent 12V 18Ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of 12V 18Ah battery click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12V 18Ah battery click the Safety instructions below.
- 12V 18Ah battery can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- 12V 18Ah battery is heavy and expensive to ship.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||18Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||7.13 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||3.01 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||6 A||Height:||6.57 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||12 lbs|
|Case Qty||2||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG12180FP||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|