General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery - 28% more capacity
- This General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set comes with FIVE VOLTAGE MATCHED 12V 9Ah batteries with T2 terminals gives 28% more capacity compared to 12V 7Ah batteries.
- General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set supplied from Simga Batteries is from Sigma Power Systems with Model No. SG1290T2.
- General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set comes with one year warranty when used under normal condtions.
- For more technical details of General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set click the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set Click on the safety instructions below.
- Life of General Power GPS5006 UPS Battery set can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||9Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.94A inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||2.56 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||3 A||Height:||3.94 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||5.51 lbs|
|Case Qty||8||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG1290T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|