12v 7ah Battery with T2 terminals for UPS applications
- 12v 7ah battery is an SLA battery with AGM technology with T2 terminals (0.250 inch).
- 12v 7ah Battery supplied by Sigma Batteries are from Sigma Power Systems with Model No SG1270T2.
- 12v 7ah battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- 12v 7ah Set battery have UL and CE certifications for safety.
- Spent 12v 7ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of 12v 7ah Set click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12v 7ah Set click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of 12v 7ah Set can be improved by following some simple tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- If you need assitance with 12v 7ah Set battery feel free to call us.
|Capacity (20 hr rate):
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)
|Maximum Charge Current
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG1270T2
|Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery
|Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries
|General tips for longer life
|SLA Battery Charger Selection
|Battery Handling Procedure