Emergi-Lite M5 replacement battery.
- This Emergi-Lite M5 battery is a 6V 14Ah with AGM technology with Negative T1 (0.187) and Positive T2 terminals (0.250 inch).
- Emergi-Lite M5 battery supplied by Sigma Batteries is from Sigma Power Systems with Model No SG06140T1T2.
- Emergi-Lite M5 battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Battery for Emergi-Lite M5 battery set is factory fresh and new.
- Spent Emergi-Lite M5 battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of Emergi-Lite M5 battery check the information below.
- For safe handling of SLA batteries click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of SLA batteries can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- If you need assistance with Emergi-Lite M5 battery feel free to call us.
|Nominal Voltage:||6 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||14Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||7.0-7.2 V||Length:||4.25 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||6.5-6.7 V||Width:||2.80 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||5.3 A||Height:||5.55 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||4.8 lbs|
|Case Qty||8||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure|