Chloride 100R010145 Battery from Sigma Power Systems.
- Chloride 100R010145 Battery is a rechargeable sealed lead acid (SLA) with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology with T1 (also called F1) terminals.
- Chloride 100R010145 Battery is from Sigma Power Systems with part no SG0645T1.
- Chloride 100R010145 Battery have 5 year design life at 77 F and the life varies depending upon the use and termperature of operation.
- Spent Chloride 100R010145 Battery have to disposed properly as per local and Federal Regulations.
- For technical details of Chloride 100R010145 Battery click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling ofChloride 100R010145 Battery click the Safety Instructions below.
- Chloride 100R010145 Battery life can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for Longer Life link.
|Nominal Voltage:||6 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||4.5Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||7.0-7.2 V||Length:||2.76 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||6.5.0-6.7 V||Width:||1.85 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||1.5 A||Height:||4.17 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||1.69 lbs|
|Case Qty||20||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG06450T1||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|