APC Back 650 UPS Battery
- APC Back 650 UPS Battery is a 12V 12Ah SLA battery with AGM technology with T2 terminals (0.250 inch).
- APC Back 650 UPS Battery Supplied by Sigma Batteries are SG12120T2 battery from Sigma Power Systems.
- APC Back 650 UPS Battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- APC Back 650 UPS Battery supplied here is a factory fresh new battery.
- Spent APC Back 650 UPS Battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of APC Back 650 UPS Battery click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of APC Back 650 UPS Battery click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of APC Back 650 UPS Battery can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- APC Back 650 UPS Battery is heavy and expensive to ship.
|Nominal Voltage:||12V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||12Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.94 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||3.88 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||3 A||Height:||5 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Case Qty||4||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG12120T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|