APC AP600 Battery set
- Batteries for APC AP600 battery set comes with Two 12V 7Ah with AGM technology with T2 terminals (0.250 inch).
- APC AP600 battery set supplied by Sigma Batteries is from Sigma Power Systems with Model No SG01270T2.
- APC AP600 battery set have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Batteries for APC AP600 battery set is factory fresh and new.
- Spent APC AP600 battery set have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of APC AP600 battery set click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of SLA batteries click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of SLA batteries can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- If you need assistance with APC AP600 battery set feel free to call us.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||7Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.94 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13-13.4 V||Width:||2.56 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||2.33 A||Height:||3.94 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||5.73 lbs|
|Case Qty||8||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG01270T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|