12V 8Ah rechargeable SLA battery with T1 terminals
- ONE 12V 8Ah withT2 terminals.
- 12V 8Ah battery with T2 from Sigma Batteries is from Sigma Power Systems with Model No. SG1280T2.
- 12V 8Ah battery has one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Spent 12V8Ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and Federal Regulations.
- For technical details of 12V 8Ah battery click the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12V 8Ah battery click on the safety instructions below.
- Life of 12V 8Ah battery can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||8Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.94 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||2.56 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||2.66 A||Height:||3.94 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||5.25 lbs|
|Case Qty||8||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG1280T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|