12v 7ah Battery with T1 terminals for Alarm systems
- 12v 7ah battery is an SLA battery with AGM technology with T2 terminals (0.250 inch).
- 12v 7ah Battery supplied by Sigma Batteries are from Sigma Power Systems with Model No SG1270T2.
- 12v 7ah battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- 12v 7ah Set battery have UL and CE certifications for safety.
- Spent 12v 7ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of 12v 7ah Set click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12v 7ah Set click the Safety instructions below.
- Life of 12v 7ah Set can be improved by following some simple tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- If you need assitance with 12v 7ah Set battery feel free to call us.
|Nominal Voltage:||12V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||7Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.94 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||2.56 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||2.3 A||Height:||3.94 inches|
|Warranty||1 year||Weight:||5 lbs|
|Case Qty||8||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG1270T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|