12V 12Ah rechargeable SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) battery with T2 terminals
- 12V 12Ah battery is a rechargeable SLA battery with AGM technology with FP terminals.
- 12V 12Ah batter Supplied by Sigma Batteries are with model no SG12120T2 from Sigma Power Systems.
- 12V 12Ah battery have one year warranty when used under normal conditions.
- Spent 12V 12Ah battery have to be disposed properly as per local and federal regulations.
- For technical details of 12V 12Ah battery click on the data sheet link below.
- For safe handling of 12V 12Ah battery click the Safety instructions below.
- 12V 12Ah battery can be improved by following the tips given under General Tips for longer life.
- 12V 12Ah battery is heavy and expensive to ship.
|Nominal Voltage:||12 V||Capacity (20 hr rate):||12Ah|
|Charge Voltage (Cycle use)||14.0-14.4 V||Length:||5.95 inches|
|Charge Voltage (Standby use)||13.0-13.4 V||Width:||3.86 inches|
|Maximum Charge Current||4 A||Height:||3.94 inches|
|Case Qty||2||Safety Listing:||UL|
Other related useful pdf documents:
|Data Sheet for SG12120T2||Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Safety Instructions of SLA Battery||Ventilation Guidelines for lead acid batteries|
|General tips for longer life||SLA Battery Charger Selection|
|Battery Handling Procedure||Terminal Details|